- HUAWEI P40 supports approximately 3x optical zoom with 80 mm focal length.
- Multiple cameras work closely to deliver the excellent 5x Hybrid Zoom effects.
- This photo is for reference only.
- Based on results from HUAWEI lab tests compared to HUAWEI P30 Pro.
- This feature requires HOTA upgrade.
- This video is for reference only.
- The editing feature only supports removing up to 2 passersby coming from any edge of the frame.
- SoC hereby is a mobile chipset integrated with modem and application processors, 7nm Plus EUV is TSMC 7nm Plus Extreme Ultraviolet Lithography process technology.
- eSIM requires a wireless service plan and allows you to activate a mobile network plan without the use of a Nano SIM. eSIM availability may vary depending on country and carrier. Check with your carrier.
- Applicable only with HUAWEI Wi-Fi 6 Plus routers. Theoretical value only.
- The service quality may vary due to local carrier’s network.
- Typical value. The Battery Rated Capacity is 3700 mAh.
- Maximum data.
- Maximum data. HUAWEI P40 Wireless Charging Case and HUAWEI SuperCharge wireless car charge are sold separately.
- The device list includes HUAWEI smartphones and tablets installed with EMUI10 and above. Please consult with HUAWEI Customer Services for third party device list supporting HUAWEI MeeTime.
- This feature may require HOTA upgrade. This feature may vary in different markets.
- Please consult with HUAWEI Customer Services for device list supporting Multi-screen Collaboration.
- Please consult with HUAWEI Customer Services about model list of phones, laptops, printers, cameras and drones supporting HUAWEI Share. The devices supporting connection feature are the upcoming HUAWEI Sound X and HUAWEI Router A2.
- Supporting languages include: English, French and Spanish. Available in the UK, France, Spain, Chile, Mexico and Colombia.
- Only supports Email, Memo and File Manager.
*Product pictures and display contents on the foregoing pages are provided for reference only. Actual product features and specifications (including but not limited to appearance, colour, and size), as well as actual display contents (including but not limited to backgrounds, UI, and icons) may vary.
**All data in the foregoing pages are theoretical values obtained by HUAWEI internal laboratories through tests carried out under particular conditions. For more information, refer to the aforementioned product details. Actual data may vary owing to differences in individual products, software versions, application conditions, and environmental factors. All data is subject to actual usage.
***Due to real-time changes involving product batches, production and supply factors, in order to provide accurate product information, specifications, and features, HUAWEI may make real-time adjustments to text descriptions and images in the foregoing information pages, so that they match the product performance, specifications, indexes, and components of the actual product. Product information is subject to such changes and adjustments without notice.
|Condition||New – Brand New / Sealed|
|SIM Card Type||Dual SIM, 5G/4G|
|2G Network||2G/GSM, 850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|3G Network||3G/HSDPA, 850, 900, 1900, 2100|
|4G Network||4G/LTE, 2100 (B1), 1800 (B3), 850 (B5), 2600 (B7), 900 (B8), 800 (B20), 700 (B28), 2300 (B40), 3500 (B42)|
|5G Network||5G NR|
|Camera||50 MP (Primary), 16 MP (Primary), 8.0 MP (Primary), 32MP (Secondary)|
|CPU||Octa-core (2×2.86 GHz & 2×2.36 GHz & 4×1.95 GHz)|
|Chipset||HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G|
|Bluetooth||Yes, V5.1 with A2DP|
|Battery Capacity||3800 mAh|
|Card Slot||Yes. Up to 256GB NM (Nano Memory) Slot|
|Screen Size||6.1 inches, 1080 x 2340 pixels|
|Handset Type||Touch Screen|
|Dimensions||148.9 x 71.1 x 8.5 mm|
|OS Version||Android 10|