- To fully unleash the screen potential, Huawei has launched the HUAWEI Quad-Curve Overflow Display, featuring four curved edges (top, bottom, and both sides). The HUAWEI P40 Pro screens are sourced from multiple vendors, with consistent parameters. However, due to the differences in their technical solutions, there may be minor differences in display effects across the screens.
- HUAWEI P40 Pro supports approximately 5x optical zoom with 125 mm focal length.
- Multiple cameras work closely to deliver the excellent 10x Hybrid Zoom effects.
- Based on results from HUAWEI lab tests compared to RGGB sensor.
- Based on results from HUAWEI lab tests compared to HUAWEI P30 Pro.
- This feature requires HOTA upgrade.
- This video is for reference only.
- The editing feature only supports removing up to 2 passersby coming from any edge of the frame.
- This feature works only within 10x zoom.
- SoC hereby is a mobile chipset integrated with modem and application processors, 7nm Plus EUV is TSMC 7nm Plus Extreme Ultraviolet Lithography process technology.
- eSIM requires a wireless service plan and allows you to activate a mobile network plan without the use of a Nano SIM. eSIM availability may vary depending on country and carrier. Check with your carrier.
- Applicable only with HUAWEI Wi-Fi 6 Plus routers. Theoretical value only.
- The service quality may vary due to local carrier’s network.
- Typical value. The Battery Rated Capacity is 4100 mAh.
- Maximum data.
- Wireless chargers sold separately. To reach a maximum charging rate of 27 W need to purchase HUAWEI SuperCharge Wireless Charger (Max 27 W).
- Wireless car
chargers sold separately. To reach a maximum charging rate of 27 W, need to purchase HUAWEI SuperCharge Wireless Car Charger (Max 27 W).
- Reverse Wireless Charging is applicable to some devices supporting wireless charging and have been tested in HUAWEI internal laboratories.
- This product is rated as IP68 for splash, water, and dust resistance under IEC standard 60529 and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions. Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance may decrease over time with normal use. Do not attempt to charge a wet product. Warranty does not cover liquid damage.
- The device list includes HUAWEI smartphones and tablets installed with EMUI10 and above. Please consult with HUAWEI Customer Services for third party device list supporting HUAWEI MeeTime.
- This feature may require HOTA upgrade. This feature may vary in different markets.
- Please consult with HUAWEI Customer Services for device list supporting Multi-screen Collaboration.
- Please consult with HUAWEI Customer Services about model list of phones, laptops, printers, cameras and drones supporting HUAWEI Share. The devices supporting connection feature are the upcoming HUAWEI Sound X and HUAWEI Router A2.
- Supporting languages include: English, French and Spanish. Available in the UK, France, Spain, Chile, Mexico and Colombia.
- Only supports Email, Memo and File Manager.
*Product pictures and display contents on the foregoing pages are provided for reference only. Actual product features and specifications (including but not limited to appearance, colour, and size), as well as actual display contents (including but not limited to backgrounds, UI, and icons) may vary.
**All data in the foregoing pages are theoretical values obtained by HUAWEI internal laboratories through tests carried out under particular conditions. For more information, refer to the aforementioned product details. Actual data may vary owing to differences in individual products, software versions, application conditions, and environmental factors. All data is subject to actual usage.
***Due to real-time changes involving product batches, production and supply factors, in order to provide accurate product information, specifications, and features, HUAWEI may make real-time adjustments to text descriptions and images in the foregoing information pages, so that they match the product performance, specifications, indexes, and components of the actual product. Product information is subject to such changes and adjustments without notice.
|Condition||New – Brand New / Sealed|
|SIM Card Type||Dual SIM, 5G/4G|
|2G Network||2G/GSM, 850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|3G Network||3G/HSDPA, 850, 900, 1900, 2100|
|4G Network||4G/LTE, 2100 (B1), 1800 (B3), 850 (B5), 2600 (B7), 900 (B8), 800 (B20), 700 (B28), 2300 (B40)|
|5G Network||5G NR|
|Camera||50 MP (Primary), 40 MP (Primary), 12 MP (Primary), TOF 3D Sensing (Primary), 32MP (Secondary), TOF 3D Sensing (Secondary)|
|CPU||Octa-core (2×2.86 GHz & 2×2.36 GHz & 4×1.95 GHz)|
|Chipset||HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G|
|Bluetooth||Yes, V5.1 with A2DP|
|Battery Capacity||4200 mAh|
|Card Slot||Yes. Up to 256GB NM (Nano Memory) Slot|
|Screen Size||6.58 inches, 1200 x 2640 pixels|
|Handset Type||Touch Screen|
|Weight||158.2 x 72.6 x 9 mm|
|OS Version||Android 10|